We have built our Brand taking guidance from a Benjamin Franklin quote -
"Well done is better than well said".
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US
- Experience: We have over 25 years of experience in Operations, Security and Residential Estates
- Transparency: Every tool, recommendation or guidance we offer are things we have used and done ourselves and are always in the best interest of our Customers.
- Proof: We can back up our results. And we are not afraid to show you.
- Support: We offer support to Estate & Security Managers and HOA’s, providing the guidance and experience required to manage operations and onsite security effectively.
- Accountability; Our business is built on accountability and ensuring a level of responsibility, measurement and consequence to poor services within the security industry. We pick this up and rectify it when you do not know this industry, and operations companies can take advantage of Estates.
- Passion: We are incredibly passionate about all our business and treat every Estate we work on as if we live on the Estate and the protection and changes directly benefit us.
- Track Record: Our customers are satisfied with our services, and we have long standing relationships with all our customers.
- Independent: We are not aligned with any security, guarding or electronic company, and we don’t sell equipment. We offer the best guidance and advice for our customers.
- Return on Investment: Our services are an investment. However, we usually end up paying for ourselves due to the savings we find for our customers.
- Guarantee: We will offer a guarantee that you will receive improved service delivery on your Estate and possible cost savings. Start seeing a return on your investment. Security usually is a grudge purchase, and its value is typically only seen when there is a breach.
Enthusiasm created by confidence and purpose, we have the expertise in our field, and we demand excellence. This excellence is carried throughout our processes including the service our customers receive.
Our Brand is associated with high expectations and standards. The foundation of our Brand is solidly built on our unwavering character, integrity and work ethic.
Challenges are what drives us and The term “ We have never been asked that before” does not deter us but reinforces our “out the box” creative thinking to provide practical, unique and cost effective solutions to everyday real problems experienced by Estates.
We are confident in our ability to deliver and our expertise & and value that we bring to our customers is proven, by not only providing solutions to Operational issues but by also saving money simultaneously.
ALL ABOUT OUR SERVICES
With the primary objective being optimizing and developing excellence in the Security Operations through a continuous cycle of improvement, we work in the best interests of our clients.
We provide numerous support services, such as Service Level Agreements, metrics and measurements, policies & procedures, as well as reports and analysis tools to ensure our primary objectives are met.
We engage on a level that works best for the Estate to improve Operational proficiency. With Operations being a continuous improvement programme, we work with both the Upper and Executive Management to address and mitigate security risks at all levels and to improve the management and measurement thereof, taking your Security Operations to the next level.
audits & assessments
Our Audits consist of a full assessment of the current Security Operations provided on-site with the primary goal being the identification of areas of recommendation & improvement to optimize security on your Estate.
This involves the observation of current operations, staff interviews, evaluation of technology and manpower relationships, evaluation of policies & procedures and reports analysis.
Be honest with yourself, if you feel there is room for improvement on your Estate, be proactive – don’t wait and then regret it.
training & development
We offer the following training:
- ESTATE SECURITY GUARD TRAINING
Estates are very specific in their needs. They require security and protection however they also require the hospitality element. This is where we fit in by educating how to establish this balance.
- CCTV OPERATIONAL SKILLS TRAINING AND CONTROL ROOM OPERATIONS
We offer specialised CCTV Operator training which covers pertinent skills training to maximize operations, surveillance and improved operational efficiency within the Control Room.
- ESTATE SECURITY MANAGEMENT TRAINING
Our training provides the balance between security management, operations and business acumen. This course assists supervisors or area managers wanting to move into estate security roles.
We manage the entire Tender Process for your Security requirements, including but not limited to:
- Request For Proposals Drafting Tenders for operational and technical requirements,
- Tender Adjudication,
- negotiating of services & pricing as well as
- the drafting of Service Level Agreements including
- stringent penalty and
- critical failure clauses.
- Hosting presentations and providing a recommendation.
The value of having someone from the industry assisting in such a vital foundation not only saves money but ensures the right services are proposed and presented.
SLA's, policies & procedures
In our experience, most Sites do have SOP’s in place, however, these are normally drafted by the Service Provider and the trend is to simply copy and paste.
Although there are many similarities in security operations, every single one has different systems and functions that are paramount to the Security Operations being effective.
The problem is that, when a breach occurs, these systems & functions start to unravel.
We can assist with drafting a Site-Specific SOP Manual which will be owned by the Site.
We can draft site-specific Standard Operating Procedures that will ensure technology and manpower work together seamlessly, as well as workflow processes, and System Training manuals. The highest risk is staff not understanding how the systems work properly.
our App for security operations, technical and maintenance
Manage your Guarding Operations easily & simply using our APP which will provide a live dashboard that is tailor-made for your Site. Our APP offers exception reporting, patrol tagging & management, logging of maintenance issues and provides full transparency of all issues experienced on Site.
Own your own patrol tag points and manage your staff’s time and attendance.
With automated daily, weekly and monthly reports as well as process flows, with approvals.
By managing your own Operations effectively, you regain control of your Estate drawing your own reports of the APP reflecting accurate unedited information to manage Operations more efficiently.
Meet Our CEO & understand our ethos
IDME Consulting is one of the leading Security Risk Management firms in South Africa.
We are trusted to deliver innovatively, prevention orientated advisory solutions that help our long-standing clients improve their performance and outcomes in protecting what matters most: their residents, guests, staff, performance, interests and reputation.
With over 30 years of Operational Security experience, we can confidently present our Brand. Our Team are born entrepreneurs with a drive for processes and Operational excellence.
After heading up the Security on Mount Edgecombe Country Club & Estates (The Club, Estate 1 and 2) for four years and managing IDME, we took the decision to exit the Estate and concentrate on assisting other Estates.
We are one of the few companies which focus on manpower and technology working together to hold the Service Providers accountable – ensuring that the security promised & being paid for is the protection being received.
We are tenacious, meticulous and dedicated. We are customer-focused and solutions-driven.
Apart from our expertise, our work ethic and integrity are what sets us apart.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY ABOUT US
Subscribe to follow our updates